Groene curry pasta
Curry recepten |
||Green curry paste|
||Chicken breast, sliced|
||Thai round eggplants, quarterly sliced|
||Bambooshoot (if no Thai eggplants available)|
||Dried of fresh kaffirlime leaves|
||Red chilli, sliced|
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the curry paste for one minute.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a boil, add chicken, eggplant and kaffirlime leaves.
- Season with fish sauce and sugar. Once the chicken is cooked add basil and chilli.
- Curry pastes vary in strength and spiciness from mild to fiery hot.
- Green curry can also be prepared with beef, pork or just vegetables.
- Serve hot with rice or rice noodles (kanom jeen).